- Kim J*, Simmel FC*, Scaling up genelet circuits, Nature Chemistry 14:1210-1211, 2022. *, co-corresponding authors. – News & Views article
- Kim J*, Zhou Y*, Carlson PD, Teichmann M, Chaudhary S, Simmel FC, Silver PA, Collins JJ, Yin P, Green AA, De novo-designed translation-repressing riboregulators for multi-input cellular logic, Nature Chemical Biology 15:1173–1182, 2019. *, co-first authors. – Cover article [Link]
- Green LN, Subramanian HKK, Mardanlou V, Kim J, Hariadi R, Franco E, Autonomous dynamic control of DNA nanostructure self-assembly, Nature Chemistry 11:510-520, 2019. [PDF] – News & Views by Tim Liedl in Nature Chemistry 11:497-499.
- Green AA*, Kim J*, Ma D, Silver PA, Collins JJ, Yin P, Complex cellular logic computation using ribocomputing devices, Nature 548:117–121, 2017. *, co-first authors. [PDF]
- Weitz M, Kim J, Kapsner K, Winfree E, Franco E, Simmel FC, Diversity in the dynamical behaviour of a compartmentalized programmable biochemical oscillator, Nature Chemistry 6:295–302, 2014. [PDF] – Cover article [Link]
- Kim J, Khetarpal I, Sen S, Murray RM, Synthetic circuit for exact adaptation and fold-change detection, Nucleic Acids Research 42:6078–6089, 2014. [PDF]
- Kim J, Winfree E, Synthetic in vitro transcriptional oscillators, Molecular Systems Biology 7:465, 2011. [PDF]
- Kwon JH*, Kim J*, Park JY, Hong SM, Park CW, Hong SJ, Park SY, Choi YJ, Do IG, Joh JW, Kim DS, Choi KY, 2010, Overexpression of HMGB2 is associated with tumor aggressiveness and prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma, Clinical Cancer Research 16:5511–21 (*, co-first authors). [PDF] – Highlights in Clinical Cancer Research
- Kim J, White KS, Winfree E, Construction of an in vitro bistable circuit from synthetic transcriptional switches, Molecular Systems Biology 2:68, 2006. [PDF] – News & Views by Michael Simpson in Molecular Systems Biology 2:69.